Freemasonry is the world's oldest and largest fraternity. It is comprised of adult men (18+) of good character from every country, religion, race, age, income, education, and opinion. Its body of knowledge and system of ethics is based on the belief that each man has a responsibility to improve himself while being devoted to his family, his faith, his country, and his fraternity.
- You must believe in a Supreme Being
- You must be joining on your own free will
- You must be a Man.
- You must be of lawful age (18yrs of age or older).
- You must not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must be recommended by at least two Freemasons from the lodge you’re petitioning.